Foxy Face (Shopify E-Commerce)
About This Project
Foxy Face is located in picturesque, downtown Orangeville. They service the immediate and surrounding areas including, Shelburne, Caledon, Bolton and Brampton. They have also partnered with Lashforever Canada, who offers North America’s top-rated and preferred training and certification for lashes, brows and other related beauty enhancements.
We worked with Foxy Face originally to build their website FoxyFace.com. After their core website was completed to the business owner’s upmost satisfaction (check out the testimonial below) we were commissioned to build them a e-commerce website using Shopify’s platform.
We decided to use Shopify for the following reasons:
- User friendly: Shopify has a very user friendly interface allowing the team at Foxy Face to managed their e-commerce order’s without having to be a professional web developer
- Bank and POS integration: Shopify integrated makes it easy to collect money from paying customer’s. Allowing consumer’s of Foxy Face’s e-commerce website to make order’s in as little as five minutes.
- Mobile commerce ready: Your online Shopify store includes a built-in mobile commerce shopping cart. Your customers can browse and buy from your store using any mobile phone or tablet.
- Abandoned checkout recovery: Recover lost sales by automatically sending an email to prospective customers with a link to their abandoned shopping carts, encouraging them to complete their purchase.
- Customer profiles: Learn more about your customers and their shopping habits. Find their contact info and order history at a glance.
- Customer accounts: Encourage repeat shopping by enabling customer account creation at checkout. Your customers can also check out as a guest without creating an account.
- Refunds: Refund some or all of an order to the payment method used. Your inventory is updated automatically.
- Search engine optimized: Help potential customers find your store using search engines. Shopify supports SEO best practices like customizable H1, title, and meta tags.
- Discount codes and coupons: Run sales and promotions by offering coupon codes that save customers money. You choose whether the discount is for dollars off, a percentage off, free shipping, etc.
- Gift cards: Your customers are able to purchase a gift card for someone from your store, or you can use gift cards as store credit.
- Inventory management: Manage your entire inventory with Shopify. Track stock counts, and automatically stop selling products when inventory runs out.
- Dashboard: An actionable dashboard of your sales, orders, and traffic helps you make the right choices for your business.
- Dedicated support team: The Shopify support team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by email, live chat, and phone.